Do People Signs Really Work?
I had to laugh when I saw this Subway sandwich standing on the street corner dancing. It has been a while since I have seen an actual mascot or food costume on the corner instead of just an arrow or a sign.
Most of the time I cringe and feel sorry for these street people - their signs are sometimes upside down, some that are so wordy and moving so fast you can't read them and my favorite was a guy holding an arrow that said "$3.00 Car Wash This Way" and he kept flipping it in all directions leaving us confused as to where this car wash actually was!
Needless to say, when it comes to signs, most of the time I am not a fan but this sub sandwich actually made me smile and think about a warm flatbread sandwich with avocado. Jeremy and I met there the next day for lunch.
Have any of you tried signs? Do they work?

No comments:
Post a Comment