Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Free Web Tools


I wanted to share some of my favorite free websites/programs that are useful for marketing and business. 
Feel free to contact me with questions. Have fun!

Jing – http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
Jing is a simple way to share your screen with others or make a video of your computer. I use it all the time to make training videos for software, but you could easily use it to make a short video tour of your website or even go through an electronic document.  

Jotform – http://www.jotform.com/
Jotform is my favorite website to make online surveys. It is really easy and efficient. We use it to create an online order form for Realtors to order open house flyers.

YuDu – http://free.yudu.com
YuDu is a website that takes a PDF document and turns it into an online magazine. This is what I use for the eScreamer every month. It takes a simple document and makes it look really professional!

Blogger - http://www.blogger.com/
I love Blogger. It is one of the most popular blogging portals and is simple to use.
I also like it because you can brand yourself and design custom templates. 

Wordle -  http://www.wordle.net/
Wordle is a fun site I use to make word art for my clients and friends. Just type in at least 25 words and Wordle will make them into a beautiful picture. Have fun adjusting the color, font and layout. I have a friend who writes children’s books, she typed an entire book in this program and created a beautiful masterpiece.

Dropbox - http://www.dropbox.com/
Drop box is the perfect way to share large files with people. It also keeps large projects organized easily. Say you have a bunch of people working on a project. You could create a dropbox that everyone on the team has access to. Plus, sharing and organizing documents is a breeze. 

Pixlr-o-matic - http://pixlr.com/o-matic/
This is a really cool website similar to one of my favorite iPhone apps “Instagram”. It takes ordinary pictures and adds vintage filters to enhance photos. I use it all the time for marketing or to add special touches to photos of my friends for gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment