Thursday, August 18, 2011

Give Me Your Address!

Give Me Your Address!
Must Have Info To Share With Clients


Those of you who know me know how much I love to send cards and other things via the good old fashioned United States Postal Service. It is such a great way to connect with people and is the most inexpensive way to make a huge impression.

This leads me to one of the easiest marketing tips - have all of your contact info EASILY accessible!

Business Cards: 
It is frustrating to get someone's business card, head back to the office to send them a thank you note only to find their address isn't on there! Your business card's purpose is to share your info - don't leave it incomplete.

Websites: 
Another thing to consider is your "contact me" page on your website. People can be turned off by the fact that they have to fill out a form just to get your contact info. It's like saying "I don't want to give me your info unless you give me yours first." They are a potential client! Let them have ALL of your info up front and EASY to find.

Email Signatures: 
Try to have as much info as possible without over doing it. I do have a "reply" signature with less info, but I only use that if I know my full signature is somewhere in the body already. Even people who I KNOW have my contact info, I leave it in there.

Here is what my full signature looks like:


--
Michelle Marison
Director of Development
Home Team Lending
A Division of Universal Lending Corp

(970) 310-5220 cell
(970) 225-2800 office
(970) 225-4707 direct
(970) 225-2880 fax

300 East Horsetooth Road
Suite 200
Fort Collins, CO 80525

michelle@hometeam-lending.com
www.hometeam-lending.com
http://michellesmonkeymarketing.blogspot.com/

"Individually we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."


Here is what my partial signature looks like:


--
Michelle Marison
Home Team Lending
(970) 310-5220 cell
(970) 225-2800 office
(970) 225-4707 direct

Yes, it may be a little long, but if someone wants to just pick up the phone, send me something USPS or visit my website they have all the contact info at their fingertips. 

QR Code: 
Lastly, a QR code is an easy way in this day in age to share your contact info with people. If you have a smart phone, you can scan this code and it will add my contact info directly to your phone! What an easy thing! Start to put this on your email signatures, business cards and marketing materials.



No comments:

Post a Comment