Lights OutTell Me When My Lights Are Out
I recently got a note in the mail:
To Whom It May Concern,
We recently discovered a signage or lighting problem at your location. The enclosed photo was taken on Monday, August 15, 2011. YESCO can repair and maintain all of your outside lighting. We would love the opportunity to repair your outages. If you would like us to put you on the schedule, please call us at your convenience. Thank you for your consideration.
Included was a photo of our street sign that is only half way illuminated.
A few things are great about this letter.
1. I don't come to the office at night. In fact, I avoid it. I would have not know this fact for a long time.
2. They included a photo of my sign so I could see how it looks at night.
3. They provided me with their contact info and made it easy for me to contact them.
When was the last time you sent something to a FSBO (For Sale By Owner) or a potential client with a USEFUL tidbit of info and then a plug for your services?
Sample letter to potential FSBO client:
"To Whom It May Concern,
I have noticed that your brochure box has been empty for 5 days from Aug 13th - 18th. Research shows that 1 out of every 3 buyers find brochures helpful in their decision making process.
My Real Estate Team is dedicated to getting maximum exposure for your home on the market. Here are 5 ways we make sure every potential buyer is seeing your home.
*Then go on to list the ways you set yourself apart including how you make sure brochures are always full in their box.
What other things could you be sending out?
No comments:
Post a Comment