Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Make New Friends

Make New Friends
And Keep The Old




How do I grow my business? How do I meet new people? How do I turn the people I meet into clients?

The answer might be simpler than you know...just make new friends!

I had a conversation with one of my close friends who is a Realtor the other day "I love my job - I get to play tennis and I am working at the same time!" he said. He then went on to talk about how he stays in the flow with people by doing what he loves to do and sells homes as a result!

So simple and fun actually. Trying to find the "right" place and the "right" people to be networking with can be a waste of time. Heck - even your favorite place to "Happy Hour" has an owner - be pals with them! Just participate in more things you love and make more friends - MAKE MORE FRIENDS! Your friends want to work with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment